For this week’s creativity warm-up, I decided to create something that I could actually use every day while working toward my goals. Instead of making something that would just sit in a notebook, I built a small workspace that motivates me every time I sit down at my computer.
I recently set up a little desk area for when I begin working in online high-ticket sales. As part of that setup, I bought a huge light green mouse pad that covers most of the desk surface. Instead of leaving it plain, I turned it into something more meaningful. I transformed it into my “Why Mat.”
The idea behind it is simple. When you’re working toward big goals, it’s easy to lose motivation during long days or when things feel difficult. I wanted something directly in front of me that constantly reminds me why I’m putting in the work.
On the mat, I wrote down the people who inspire me, the goals I’m working toward, and the reasons I want to succeed. Some of it represents the life I want to build, and some of it represents the people I want to help or make proud. Every time I move my mouse, my eyes land on those reminders.
The color of the mat being light green actually ended up fitting the idea really well. Green is often associated with growth, progress, and fresh starts. In a way, the mat has become a symbol of the growth I’m trying to create in my life right now.
This small creative exercise turned something ordinary into something personal and motivational. Instead of just being a desk accessory, the mouse pad now works like a daily vision board. It reminds me that every email sent, every call made, and every hour spent learning is a step closer to the goals written right in front of me.
Sometimes creativity doesn’t have to be complicated. Sometimes it’s just taking something simple and turning it into a tool that helps you become a better version of yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment